Surprise

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

This is what was waiting for me when I got out of the shower this morning.

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9a)

What a sweetie!

Phoenix, AZ

Lol, it's cold in the morning! Where's the kitty?

Gilbert, AZ

That's a smart doggie!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I agree. Tucker knows what's good for him.
Bobbie Lou was in the bathroom with me. She likes to be with her mom wherever I go .
The funny think is that there is a competition between the two of them, who is the first to get in bed with me. Bobbie Lou tries to play cool ( after all she is a cat )and gets the last place in the race most of the time.Tucker does not know the meaning of being cool and therefore he is getting the best spot in bed.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

A sweet, furry, bed-warmer!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It is wonderful in winter. Not so much at summer time. lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Too cute!!

the Mountains, CO(Zone 4a)

I have to say he/she looks truly content lying there all covered up. That's precious. :)

Phoenix, AZ

I end up getting spooned by a 5lb cat all night. How can 5 lbs generate that much heat? Jaz sleeps on her heated bed in the walk in closet :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Fishie, how about having a 15-16 lbs cat laying on your chest and looking at you with adoring eyes so you so not have the heart to remove her ?

Mesa, AZ

She was waiting to have breakfast served to her in bed!

I use a 15lb cat to hold some covers on my side of the bed. Amazing how hard one has to pull to get covers to move when a cat is laying on them! My dear hubby is a cover hog. (but I love him anyways!)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

She has the best spot in the house when it comes to eating. Since I have to keep Tucker away from her food (he gained 7 lbs since we had him) I put her feeding station on the big table in the living room. She's got her own quartes there and she does not wonder at all. I was very surprised of how well behaved she is.

Phoenix, AZ

I get my eyelids licked if I don't pet her head every time I roll over lol!

Thumbnail by Fish_knees
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh gee, I HATE when that happens! LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

This is my grandbaby Betsey (maltipoo) , she is the best puppy in the world. She's now 16 weeks old and I got to babysit a lot over Christmas. Her mom (my daughter goes to U of A). Betsey's never made a mistake in the house, is the most loving dog, loves all people and animals and stays where she is told. Needless to say she got lots of clothes and gifts from all her Mommy's relatives at Christmas. My daughter goes to U of A but I will get to babysit Betsey up here at New Years!

Thumbnail by CheerMom
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ooooooooh.......aaaaaaaaaah.....:-)

Phoenix, AZ

How can you possibly let your daughter have Betsy back? OMG that is one adorable pup!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I agree with you Fishie. She is the sweetest pup.
Fishie, does she do that at 2 in the morning ?

Chandler, AZ

Too cute!
Its cold Mama.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here are two more pics of Betsey - One at Christmas (in blue) and one today, New Year's (in pink).

Thumbnail by CheerMom Thumbnail by CheerMom
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

How precious !

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

She's a little ball of wonder!

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

My Cha Cha licks my eyes in the morning when she decides that it is time for me to wake up ... somehow she knows if your eyes are open you will leave the bed!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I thought this picture will put a big smile on your faces. I know we laughed so hard ,our jaws hurt.

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ

Thats hilarious! And look at Bobbie Lou. Shes making sure you get the pic :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I know. She looks like she was saying 'Better you than me, buddy' LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

OMG your Bobbie Lou looks just like my Roxy - if we would dress her up like that we would have to keep telling her how beautiful she was and she would just eat it up! Meantime, her little brother Linus would be giving me the look "you've got to be kidding me"...........he would never fall for that LOL! I still can't stop laughing - great pic!

Sue G

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.