Happy Birthday to all born December 30th!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

divahethr
kmom246
sweetmommy
farizona
RUK
Texasgal77
KyWoods
Kamikid
SonjaSkyles
hollyb7
chris1948

Thumbnail by taters55
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday to all and especially KyWoods who is so good at wishing others a happy birthday!

Thumbnail by pirl
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Awww, thanks! My son is here visiting from San Francisco, so we're having a great time! We're headed out for dinner now.

Newport News, VA

Thank you so much! Thank you for the sweet birthday message KyWoods!

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

and a very special birthday wish for my sister. her passion for plants fueled mine and i give thanks to her for that every single day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA! you inspire me!

Thumbnail by trackinsand
Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Thank you so very much! It is sincerely appreciated! We had a great day! My youngest granddaughter (age 14) made us breakfast. She made oven baked bacon, cheesy potato patties, and cheese omelets all by herself! I am so proud of her!

Yesterday my two children and all three grandchildren went out to eat at Texas Road House (steak house) here in town. It was very good. We even had leftovers for today's supper!

Happy Birthday to all of you who also had birthday's today! I hope you had a great day as well as a safe and happy New Year's Eve tomorrow and a very Happy New Year!

BTW, my oldest granddaughter will be 18 on Tuesday, New Year's Day! Now don't I feel old! She will graduate HS in May!!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

How wonderful that a 14-year-old can cook all that by herself! I'm glad you had such a fun day--I did, too. We just got back from dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I got to wear a sombrero while they sang Happy Birthday to me, and I got a free desert!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Wunne Ne-kesukok kenauunun (Happy Birthday to you all)!

Aquène kah nahonnushagk,
WaûtuckquesSóchepo
(__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Ahque Wunantash: Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget: 9/11/2001)

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

Thank you! Happy New Year!!!

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

5 of us girls went to the movies for the afternoon while my sweet husband entertained the men and planned a dinner for me. The girls all knew about it and had the food all ready. It was wonderful and a real surprise. Balloons on the mail box and ribs, potato salad and cowboys beans. God is so good and we are all blessed. Happy New Year to all of you that have December 30 birthdays. Elaine

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

A belated but heartfelt Happy Birthday to all born on this day with special Shout-out to KyWoods!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks! :)

Bowie, AZ(Zone 8B)

Thank you so much to everyone!!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

So I'm at the age where I'm counting backwards on my birthday now! I'm just a tad late, but thank you for the BDay wishes!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Nothing wrong with going backwards!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

LOL I like that idea!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

My daughter has been doing it for years! I am at the point I'm just glad to make another one! Forget the years....each day is precious!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images