Photo by Melody

Article: New Year's Resolutions for Gardeners: Repairing sprinkler systems et al

Communities > Forums > Article: New Year's Resolutions for Gardeners
bookmark
Forum: Article: New Year's Resolutions for GardenersReplies: 0, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
keferraro
Crown Point, IN

December 31, 2012
4:06 AM

Post #9371075

Marie, I hope your sprinklers have been repaired since you wrote this! My first thought when I read this though was why would she do that? I am an inveterate fixer but I don't do the sprinkler system. Save your time for things only you can do (writing your books) or you really love to do (the hands on work that your gardens need) and leave the mundane tasks, that can be readily contracted out, to others. We do have a very good company that regularly maintains our sprinkler system at a very reasonable cost so that is one thing that never crosses my mind - maybe I'm spoiled. I wish I could find someone to dig new beds for me! All the best in 2013 to you. Kim

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: New Year's Resolutions for Gardeners Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I wish others would! NEILMUIR1 3 Jan 4, 2010 1:58 AM
My 3 New Year's Gardening Resolutions: Gymgirl 7 Dec 31, 2012 12:40 PM
Choose low-maintanance plants Gardeningman 0 Dec 31, 2012 4:40 AM
My resolutions... legallyheidi 0 Dec 31, 2012 9:16 AM
2013 Gardening Resolutions carolcooper54 1 Jan 3, 2013 4:33 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America