Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Pets: 2013 Happy New Ears, Brothers!

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 6, Views: 39
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 1, 2013
6:12 AM

Post #9372083

Brothers, Dudes! It is 2013 now and time to lap the cream from the bowl of life! Hahahahaha! Did you make resolutions for the new year? I didn't because I am purrfect.

Wallingford

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Click the image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 1, 2013
6:34 AM

Post #9372103

Happy New Ears Wallingford dude, how is you doin my brudder?

We had some treats for New Ears...and I slept on mom so she woodn't falls outta bed.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 1, 2013
2:32 PM

Post #9372576

I keeped my daddy company and his lap warm last night when he was watchin' the TV box. He wuz sayin sumpin 'bout a new yeer...I dunno, today dont feel like a new yeer. Jist anudder day fer me. I bin sleepin in sun-puddles...there iz lots an lots of em today.
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

January 1, 2013
8:56 PM

Post #9372845

Well we had black eyed peas with our dinner. So Emma and I will have a good year. Mom went to bed early and so did we. As you can see we have a degree so we speak a little better than you guys. Cecil...

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 2, 2013
5:56 AM

Post #9372984

Happy new ears to all my brudders! Not much goin on at are houz. My brudder Max waz bein a crazy man lasted night, so mom had to put new bottels of max juice inn da fusers! Ha ha dats whot she calls da 'feliway'!!

King W., is dat cream good? I haz nebber had cream.

Huck, I kepted my mom compny on da couch for awhiles. She has a fluffy lap - dont tells her I said dat!

Pip, we was all nappin in the sun puddles yesturday. It was nice.

I cant spell so good as you Cecil, you are reel smart! But I do no how to tell my momz ezactly what I wants!

Thor

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 2, 2013
6:51 AM

Post #9373027

Thor, Mom tolds Dad the reeezon Dexter won't lay on him is the fluffy lap issue. Both of them won't fits in his chair. Dad huffed at mom!!! hehe

I am a looking for sun puddles...I don't think they are awakes yet.

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

January 2, 2013
7:15 AM

Post #9373043

No sun-puddles heer yet, but its bekauze the sun isn't on my puddle-room side. Sun-puddles comes bout 11, mummy sez.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America