Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: 20 Ways to Soup Up Your Soup: My favorite

Communities > Forums > Article: 20 Ways to Soup Up Your Soup
bookmark
Forum: Article: 20 Ways to Soup Up Your SoupReplies: 2, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Bellababy
Bend, OR

January 7, 2013
10:04 AM

Post #9378132

You just can't go wrong with soups. I never make mistakes when I make soup, while other dishes I can. My favorite herb, especially for chicken soup, is Tarragon (french). The flavor is unbelievable. Cream of potato soup is another I love. Thank you for your article.
dandylyon85
Arlington, TX

January 8, 2013
6:15 AM

Post #9378934

Mmmm . . . tarragon. Glad you liked the article!
Lacey12
Burson, CA

January 13, 2013
3:10 PM

Post #9383925

It has only been in the last few years that I discovered tarragon. You are right, it is wonderful. I'm never quite sure what it will add, it is a very subtle depth of flavor. I always wondered why my clam chowder was never quite right until I discovered tarragon. Wonderful.
I also share your passion for herb gardening. I am enlarging mine this coming spring and will be making a notebook to accompany it as people are always intrigued and want to know more about each one.
What could be better gardening and eating.
Thanks for the article.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: 20 Ways to Soup Up Your Soup Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful Oberon46 1 Jan 3, 2013 9:31 PM
Perking up soups.... foodiesleuth 1 Jan 8, 2013 6:14 AM
My secret ingredient fairfaxbloomer 1 Jan 18, 2013 8:12 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America