Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Mosaics and Stained Glass: First attempt

Communities > Forums > Mosaics and Stained Glass
bookmark
Forum: Mosaics and Stained GlassReplies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Don1221
Rose City, TX

January 7, 2013
6:20 PM

Post #9378645

This is my first attempt at doing a mosaic.
My wifes father did a little before he passed away and thought it would be nice to give his granddaughters something made from their grandfathers stuff.
But for whatever reason it doesn't seem like I can upload an image to this site. Has anyone else had any problems with up loading jpg files to this site?
lovetopaint
Newark, DE

January 8, 2013
11:19 AM

Post #9379173

I have never had a problem. My photos are in my computer so when I click the "choose a file" button I go to the picture I want, double click it and it loads. It can take a while to load it though. It is slower than other sites like Ebay or something. So if you get that far, just give it longer than usual.

Try again. I'd love to see your work. I have yet to do any mosaics myself but I want to. I am trying to read posts here and learn how.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 273 Aug 27, 2014 6:35 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America