Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Garden Visitor: The Black-Capped Chickadee: chickadees

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Visitor: The Black-Capped Chickadee
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Visitor: The Black-Capped ChickadeeReplies: 2, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jindawarra
Gayndah
Australia

January 8, 2013
1:36 AM

Post #9378817

I found this article very interesting as I live in Australia and am interesed in the flora and fauna of other countries.

I am still finding my way around your web site. This computer 'thing o' is new to me. I am a senior citizen and learing the computer by trial and error,...mostly error with much pressing of the delete button and backspacing.

We will get there...it may take a while as I say chemo and radium killed off half my brain cells.

Lyn Grimes

gwen21

gwen21
Gurnee, IL
(Zone 5b)

January 8, 2013
6:32 AM

Post #9378957

Dear Lyn,
I am so glad you are using a computer to explore the web. Learning new skills is great brain exercise! Thanks so much for choosing to read this particular article, and introducing yourself. It's obvious that you have great spirit and are not letting chemo keep you down -- I wish you all the best and may God bless you!

Gwen
femailmailman
Mantua, NJ

January 9, 2013
6:37 PM

Post #9380555

Hello Lyn!

Welcome to Dave's Gardens! Hang in there - you will get the hang of the computer faster than you think! Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Andrea in New Jersey, USA

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Visitor: The Black-Capped Chickadee Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Chickadee Song gardengirl86 6 Jan 9, 2013 3:28 PM
Rewarding both the brave and patient azimuff 1 Jan 7, 2013 3:22 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America