Happy Birthday Ge1836 Birthday!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

You rascal.I was hoping to get away with it.
he! he!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

what.. that would be an outrage!!!

;)

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday JoAnn, wishing you a great day filled with joy. Happy New Year too, and a terrific year in gardening.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Jo!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Jo!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks all. Lovely pictures.
I'm going to Marshall's to buy myself a BDay present.New purse,maybe winter PJ's.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Jo! I hope you have a great day and many more!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I've had 77 so far.Just so you know.I'm not shy about my age.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Jo!! Enjoy! (And Happy Birthday to your Birthday!! ^_^)

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Nice clem Victor

That's Dawn.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I hoped it was. I have a 2 yearold that is very slow to do much.I am hoping this will be the year.Joy Creek order,nearly all didnt make it and I think the plants were well rooted.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

happy b-day joann - allison never misses them :)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Jo Ann.

Thumbnail by pirl
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

tee hee thanks for the poppy .

New York, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Jo Ann!

Maybe I'll try that clematis this year. They do well for me for two or three years and then die back. Does anyone know the secret to keeping them around as long as peonies?

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday, Jo! I thoughty stopped having birthdays?! :). Just glad I didn't miss yours, and I hope you had a great day! Hugs!

Dawn - no secrets here for clems. Have lost a few, but the vast majority are still going for years now. Oldest are jackmanii and Duchess of Edinburgh - at least 13 or so years now.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

happy birthday, Jo!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, Jo!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow 13 years...that is awesome! I always loved Jackmanii

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

jackmanii is one that i have not had luck with

Thomaston, CT

Oh, sorry I missed the big day....came home from NH tired, & never opened the computer....wish I could have been in Pittsford instead! Hope it was a happy day for you, Jo.....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Missed your b-day dear girl. I know you will understand as I was busy with trying to do my Avant Garden Spring Order as well as reading a pile of Jan.Garden cats. Hope you found some warm PJ's and a new purse with some crisp green stuff to go in it. Patti

Iris pseudacorus x 'Berlin Tiger' that was a gift from Boojum a few years back.

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Jo, hope the day was great and you got nice warm PJs! This coral charm peony is a color I'd choose for sleeping in.

Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Thomaston, CT

I've admired that iris at Boojum's....

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I didnt find PJ's and went on line to buy more of the waffle weave ones I have had for 10 years.Eddie Bauer.NO pj's like these.I looked everywhere and nothing but light cotton yoga pants with a tee shirt from womens appearal.What is with the world anyway?

I did get a nice small flat handsfree purse.Just big enough for diabetes test kit and insulin pen and in the main compartment ,my wallet and keys.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I never understand the winter pj's with a short sleeve tee

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Rosemary, that peony is gorgeous. I like the color a lot.

Jo, I completely understand what you mean about sticking with the PJs you like. I finally found exactly the right length and perfect summer nightgown after a very long search, so I bought 5 in different flower colors so I will be set for the rest of my life! LOL

Hi Patti! Nice to see so many of my old buddies when I can get to computering. :)

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I buy multiples of certain basics that are just right. Sweat pants ,garden shorts etc.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

DonnieBrook, It must be nice to be outside in the sun so much that you can ignore us! Funny about all our PJ searches as I just bought light weight long sleeve PJ's at OSJL for 15.00 last week and like them so much that I am going to go get more next trip off as I can never find them. Patti

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Give me all different plaid flannels. I was inspired to buy a new one too.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I was looking for thermal but might have to settle for flannel.
A sale would be nice but sales rarely have my size.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

LOL, Patti! I do plan to get out there tomorrow to plant some geraniums and sunpatiens. We are almost finished with the push to get the house ready to put it on the market. We only have some painting of drywall repairs after the replumbing and window washing left to do. I have packed 20 boxes and stacked them in our shed. I am trying to just keep up by taking an afternoon nap, and I hate having to nap, because I feel like I'm missing out on life when I have to sleep during the day. LOL.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is picky about my sleepware! :)

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Does the Florida sale mean you wont go south for the winter?

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

We will only go for 3 months after Christmas- as winter visitors instead of residents. We have had the house for 18 years, and we feel it's time to move to Phase 3 to be closer to kids, grandkids and doctors at Mass General since they will be primary for me from now on. We have bought a condo about a mile from my son in Connecticut, so the farm in Nh will be our primary residence and the condo will be a second home.. The condo was Hank's find when he got really worried about my medical deal in the summer, and it is something we had always planned to do at some point. We are just accelerating the game plan, and we will spend a couple months in Connecticut in the fall after we close up the farm, and we will get to spend the holidays with the kids and 2 of the grandkids instead of being alone in Florida. We will also come back to CT in April for a month before we open up the farm. In the summer we will continue going to CT each week so Hank can continue playing in his golf league without the tiring drive at night back to the farm, and I can spend time with my son as has been our tradition since we retired. My son enjoys making dinner for us after the golf league, so we will now have just a mile drive instead of a couple hours to get home. Whew! Sorry you asked? LOL

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Jo. Hope you continue to entertain us for many more years.

Thumbnail by ROSES_R_RED

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.