Rain, Rain, Glorious Rain!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I've so been enjoying the rain the past 2 days. We've picked up 3.75". Woohoo! How much has everyone else picked up?

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

This place is as dark and gloomy as Boston.....not trying to rain on your parade, Stephanie!

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

Dark and gloomy here too, and I am bored to tears, but so lucky to have 2.75 inches of rain, we really need it.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm really ready to see the sun, but I know that we really need the rain!

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Alot of rain..back forty is flooded but my house sets up 4 feet higher than the land..slosh slosh slosh...lol...yes we needed the rain...

Talihina, OK

I don't know how much we have gotten as my rain gauge froze and busted that is the first time I forgot to turn it upside down in a long time

Talihina, OK

In Oklahoma we have a saying" that any storm that don't blow you away is a good storm" getting to the point of feeling that way about the rain any amount that don't flood you out is good..Let er rain nearly all of our farm ponds are drying out

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

My rain gauge says 4" ... weee
All of my rain barrels are full.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I know we need the rain but it seems like it's been dark and gloomy for soooo long even if it's not raining.

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

I got almost 4" in Rowlett. YAHOOOOO! The sun is trying to come out now.

Carla

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Our final tally here was just under 4" for both days.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

You think this is gloomy? Try Boston. My daughter just moved from Arizona this summer to live in our house in Boston and says she is already depressed by the weather.

This weather is great!

^_^

Red Oak, TX

3.50 inches of rain at my place in Glenn Heights (southern Dallas County). Like most of you, I'm ready for some sunshine, though. Let things dry out a bit and maybe get some more in a week or so.

Dale Clark
Dallas County Lepidopterists' Society
www.dallasbutterflies.com

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Whats that ol Mortons salt shaker cliche? When it rains it pours. But the weather gives you all or nothing- and goes from ice and snow to scorch, get your suntan lotions ready guys.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.