Say Hello to Peanut!

Port Elizabeth, South Africa(Zone 10a)

Here is one of the reasons for my being fairly quiet - say hello to peanut (16 weeks, this week)

2. Rhombophyllum dolabriforme
3. Lithops karasmontana f.Signalberg seedling
4. Rhombophyllum rhomboideum
5. Faucaria tigrina

Thumbnail by Little_things Thumbnail by Little_things Thumbnail by Little_things Thumbnail by Little_things Thumbnail by Little_things
Sodwana Bay KZN, South Africa

Oh, this is wonderful! Another 24 to go....
I wish the three of you all the best!
Regards
Maddy

PS sorry, I havent even looked at the plants yet...

Thanks Maddy!

Carlsbad, CA(Zone 10b)

Congratulations, what an exciting time for you! And such a beautiful little face profile!

Arlington, TX

Best picture you have ever posted! How exciting for you.
Cheryl

Thanks Annie& Cheryl! Yes, very excited and a little nervous if I am honest. A fairly late first for us! Just hoping & praying everything will go well..so far, so good!

Arlington, TX

Rian my parents were 40 when I was born and all went well. I am sure things will be fine.

Thanks, yes I believe it will with all my heart.

Menasha, WI

Hello Little_things, I had my first and only child at 36. There were some bumps in the road, in the end all turned out just fine. My son is now on the verge of 22. Enjoy every minute because it's all worth it. You' ll be just fine. Do you know what the sex is? It's fun thinking of names! Enjoy, cll

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9a)

My Mom and Dad had no children until they had me at 39 and my sister at 40! It all worked out fine. Best wishes to you both!

Thanks, I think it is becoming more common nowadays and I guess one is more ready to enjoy the baby. We will know in a couple of weeks.

Decatur, GA

Congratulations! I had my one and only @ age 35. Unplanned. I was lucky - smooth sailing all the way.
I figure this baby was conceived when you weren't a subscriber to DG! Maybe you had a bit more time on your hands! ;-)
Good luck and best wishes of course.
Helen

Oh, you hit the nail on the head! hehe

It was also not planned, or expected...at all! We gave up on that a while ago and so did the family. Life has it's own plans...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.