Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

How was your day #372

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

redoing go to http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1293649/

This message was edited Jan 14, 2013 8:07 AM

This message was edited Jan 14, 2013 8:11 AM

Thumbnail by wren107
DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Now this is an amazing face! Striking picture Wren.

That is Andre the demon child.
This is where we are at now http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1295224/
just click on the link

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

This message was edited Jan 30, 2013 12:20 PM

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

He is special Sandy. My Mom who passed away last years little Pom Pippi seems like a mini version in girl form to me.

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand

Andre is a Belgian Tervuren and is 26 inches at the shoulders and weights 70+ pounds and he has earned the title of Demon Child from Hell! Because even thought he is a lover he is also so full of mischief that he gets in way
to much trouble. At the kennel he managed to open 3 gates to get into the kennel and then into the area where the dog food and dog treats are kept. You can not turn your back on that boy for even a minute

Thumbnail by wren107
Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

We love Andre! We love Andre!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Pippi seems forgotten in the communication.? It seems as though I have entered a private twitter session in which some decide to re-center all attention on themselves and the 'club' they have started and their own pets.

Wishing you the best guys,.... but my babies rule for me to. They don't need competion. Sharing is fun, but not 1 sided. It was also proven with my own thread regarding "Super Spank". No comment on the pic and all back too yours.

Good bye.

sorry you feel that way but we share all our pets.
I am getting old and had surgery yesterday

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Well Sandy at least you invited him and he didn't seem to give us much of a chance. Oh well his loss in the long run. How are you doing?

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Understood.

Thank you for responding.

Hoping and a prayer with this message for your speedy recovery. No ill will and blessings your way.

I am doing ok leg wise but a place on my right had has me worried. So skin was tore off by tap I think does not look good and this darn laptop is doing crazy things, I think it is the mouse.

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Oh Sandy something has to go good!Do you need to get that spot checked?I could send Ty down for a visit. He would be good. I bet you miss Andre.

I put some stuff on it and will keep a eye on it. I should not walk much yet so I can not go to the doctor. But I will call tomorrow if it is not better

I need to close this thread as I started it by mistake, lets go back over to the newer on.

Sandy

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Okay.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.