Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Panama Canal

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

If you have the chance and can go to Panama you won't be disappointed. We traveled into the locks to Gatun Lake and then took an excursion to the Pacific coast. What a great adventure. WE also visited Cartagena, Colombia; Aruba; Costa Rica and Grande Cayman.
http://haigh.phanfare.com/5899040

Thumbnail by haighr
Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

After 26 cruises, the Panama Canal and Hawai'i still stand out in our minds. Hawai'i for its wall-to-wall beauty and the Panama Canal for the grandiose experience of sailing the 51 miles from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
What an experience.

Sylvain.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

We cruised the Med and did some land overnights in several places and I saw the Pyramids (that was the one I will always remember)! The nightime light show was magnificent and seeing them in daylight and visiting the museum and staying in Cairo was a real treat. I have been to Hawaii 3 times but never on a cruise. The cruise is still on my list of things to do.
The Panama Canal was quite an experience and will not soon be forgotten.
Candee

Jonesville, SC(Zone 7b)

My wife and I are wanting to fly to Hawaii and then get on a ship and cruise the islands. We think we will get the most out of our money doing it this way and we get to see many of the islands without having to island-hop on planes which tend to be expensive. Please post when you get back from your Hawaiian cruise!

San Jose, CA

Panama Canal is very beautiful place to visit. It presents the most beautiful sight to see. Every one will love it and come here again and again.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

It is definitely a must see!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.