Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog and How It Works: Thank You

Communities > Forums > Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog and How It Works
bookmark
Forum: Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog and How It WorksReplies: 5, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
qterhrs
Friedens, PA
(Zone 5a)

January 16, 2013
6:27 AM

Post #9386894

Love Garden Watchdog and always look up a "new" company when I get a catty that I am unfamiliar with. Found some great companies this way that I probably wouldn't have ordered from if I hadn't checked them out.
Thanks for the info about the Tools. I didn't know that!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 16, 2013
6:29 AM

Post #9386897

You're quite welcome!
Stay tuned for our Top 5 announcement our best of the best for 2012 have just been notified and I'll pull them all together in an article shortly.
Lacey12
Burson, CA

January 27, 2013
9:06 AM

Post #9399038

I don't understand how to use this. All I see is a list with varying spaces between them. I'm lost. Where are the tools?

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 28, 2013
7:16 AM

Post #9399950

Scroll down this page: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/

You'll need to go past the list of the top 30 vendors and and the list of comments. you'll see the tools where you can select the categories, country and even sort the rankings.

speediebean

speediebean
Somewhere in, MD
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2013
4:13 AM

Post #9675687

Thank you very much for this info about how to use the Garden Watchdog. I frequently refer my customers at work to DG (and the Watchdog) , so they can make better-informed shopping decisions; This makes it a ton easier for me to help them. Great Job! =)

... while I'm here, I'd just like to share a big THANK YOU to everyone who has shared articles here, they never cease to amaze me with their significance and information. I learn something new daily. Y'all totally ROCK!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2013
7:46 AM

Post #9675808

Thanks so much!!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog and How It Works Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America