Photo by Melody

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: "CUTE!??-Do you actually think

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 1, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
aldirtyhands
Rensselaer, NY

January 16, 2013
1:29 PM

Post #9387401

----THIS is just CUTE!!??----Do you have any idea of how difficult this was to accomplish!?----Tail-position! Straight,or curled!?----Exact body alignment!?----REVERSE low-crawl!??----against the grain fur considerations!?----Collar-drag!?----Depth- and width consequences!?----comfort probabilities!?-----and, of cour5se, escape techniques!??----Gimme-a-break, willya!? Am I a 'cool-cat', or what!??-----And, on top of all of that,----Ya want me to SMILE!!??-----------"

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 16, 2013
1:34 PM

Post #9387407

Excellent!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cat in a Box Karrie20x 5 Jan 14, 2013 8:34 PM
The original aldirtyhands 1 Jan 13, 2013 6:20 AM
Yes, I suppose you should... steadycam3 2 Jan 14, 2013 5:58 AM
Back to the Garden Watchdog... sallyg 2 Jan 14, 2013 5:57 AM
It's so cold in these parts CountryGardens 2 Jan 14, 2013 5:57 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America