AuthorContent

juhur7

juhur7
Anderson, IN
(Zone 6a)

January 17, 2013
6:43 PM

Post #9388671

Last night while making a cat bed , my sister got the nettle ,instead of the catnip. It seems someone washed off my labels while rearranging the freezer.
So at 4 am I am awakened being accused of sabotage , A red hand burning and itching yelling at me going what had you put in the freezer.????
Some day I guess I will learn!!! I might sleep better if so anyway...

Thought you all might take warning from that?

kittriana

kittriana
Magnolia, TX
(Zone 8b)

January 17, 2013
7:01 PM

Post #9388696

Teach her to use her sense of smell- catnip doesn'tsmell like nettle. If its any consolation, my mom when still alive grabbed my exes bag of fishing chicken gizzards to make giblet gravy with one Thanksgiving. She was SO mad at me for the gravy - well. I didn't die even tho the stuff did taste a bit off- and we threw the rest out. Umm, you need something like a hydrocortizone or benadryl topical cream to keep handy...

juhur7

juhur7
Anderson, IN
(Zone 6a)

January 17, 2013
7:08 PM

Post #9388704

It was frozen , hardly even effects me that way..
As to the fishing liver story EEWWWWW!!!!!! I will be another ten minutes forgetting the taste and I wasn't there!!wow

kittriana

kittriana
Magnolia, TX
(Zone 8b)

January 17, 2013
8:46 PM

Post #9388785

I love gizzards, yummmm. Nowadays though- I no longer go fishing! But I learned to keep a note written in indelible ink for the unknowing of those whom also share my freezer, O:-)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Herbs Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
HERB COLD REMEDY jcf 25 Oct 3, 2009 3:18 AM
lemon verbena? laylarose 13 Jan 25, 2008 2:03 AM
Artemesia absinthium- common wormwood balvenie 14 Dec 31, 2007 6:44 PM
Rosemary Minihostalover 48 May 31, 2008 12:53 PM
Echinacea ... what to do with it anyone? IO1 46 Aug 8, 2009 7:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America