Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Mosaics and Stained Glass: Having difficulties selling your mosaics? Post Questions

Communities > Forums > Mosaics and Stained Glass
bookmark
Forum: Mosaics and Stained GlassReplies: 1, Views: 50
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Rhys646
ocean shores
Australia

January 18, 2013
12:28 AM

Post #9388842

Hello artisit,
If you would like to make your hobby a sly source of income, please post some questions that you have on how to sell your mosaics.
This can include a range of ideas from advertisment to getting started. If you start asking yourself questions like, "I have all these products, but where do I begin?"
"What's the best way to promote my product?"
Ask it.
These question will help me in formulating an ebook that will provide a straight foward response that abolishes all the if's, but's and maybes when it comes to
selling your work.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Rhys Daniels
mableruth
Bolingbrook, IL
(Zone 5a)

June 28, 2013
11:13 PM

Post #9578135

Do I need to get any kind of permit to sell mosaic things at for instance a garage sale or a farmers market? Do I need to do any tax work in regards to this?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Mosaics and Stained Glass Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I'm trying stained glass mosaics without grout! luckygardnr 14 Aug 23, 2012 3:05 PM
How is your shop set up? SandiTX 26 Aug 3, 2009 4:15 AM
Show us all your bowling balls! luckygardnr 273 Aug 27, 2014 6:35 PM
A Demonstration: Breaking Properties of Tempered Glass scooterbug 10 Aug 28, 2007 4:50 AM
Glass painting Vee8ch 3 Dec 12, 2007 3:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America