Photo by Melody

Garden Showcase: Suggestion for another category.

Communities > Forums > Garden Showcase
bookmark
Forum: Garden ShowcaseReplies: 4, Views: 75
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
lonediver
Maricopa, AZ
(Zone 9b)

January 21, 2013
7:29 PM

Post #9393002

A sizeable portion of my property (4 acres ) is devoted to attracting wildlife and native plants with structure to house creatures so could I suggest a wildlife/habitat garden category . Also possibly allowing more space for a person to give more details, a bio of sorts of the development of thier garden.
steadycam3
Houston Heights, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 11, 2013
4:16 AM

Post #9415009

Lone Diver, I would love to see a garden showcase of your "habitat". I think it would be a really interesting, different type of "garden". I can almost visualize it. The way it is set up, there is no way to tag your critters in photos, only plants, but maybe down the road, that could be added.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 12, 2013
3:22 PM

Post #9416935

We're going to add Natural Gardens in our next update. Thanks for the suggestions.
lonediver
Maricopa, AZ
(Zone 9b)

February 12, 2013
6:58 PM

Post #9417191

Melody,

If you would please D-mail me as to when such a update would occur , I will look into participating . Plus it would be nice if as suggested above as to the possibility of tags for "critters" .

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 13, 2013
8:49 AM

Post #9417669

The update with the Natural Landcape/Gardens should occur early next month. There is an update with some other fixes coming shortly, but the new category is slotted for the next one.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Garden Showcase Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introducing Garden Showcase! alisonrose 28 Jan 24, 2013 9:24 AM
"new garden showcase" louisdesena 4 Mar 14, 2014 2:32 PM
Garden Showcase lbgardens 2 Feb 12, 2013 2:44 PM
I think this is a genious and fun new forum... DavidofDeLand 1 Jan 22, 2013 10:37 AM
Great! now, how do I find a specific user's garden sallyg 6 Jan 24, 2013 2:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America