Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Square Dollies

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I'm thinking about buying some of these to place my potted Brugs, on my porch on. I could always dress it up creatively, and would help a great deal so that I'm not lifting the huge pots to move them for sun. http://www.chdist.com/displayproductdetail.do?mr:referralID=NA&skuSearch=7142300&itemGroupOID=87776&origin=pla&cid=pla_goog&9gtype=search&mr:filter=45178966147&mr:ad=16775595427&baseItemOID=87776&mr:trackingCode=55AD32F5-659D-DE11-93DB-0019B9C043EB&source=google_pla&sku=87777&mr:adType=pla

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Maybe I could get my dad to make me some - I'd like locking wheels.

Long Beach, CA

If you can have them made that might work out well. They are very easy to make and would cost about $5.00 each. Locking wheels would be a nice addition!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Yes - my dad has a wood/workshop with all the tools. I just have to buy the materials.

Long Beach, CA

Go for it girl!

Cayuga, IN

At most Lowes and Menards in the plant section they have them from all sizes, w/locking wheels, or anyplant store I like you prefer to build it myself but some times its cheeper to get one already made, cause those wheels maybe 4- 5 dollars each your probably neeed 4 wheels and 1x4 for the body good luck, I love a good challange the harder the better. Rose

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Well I haven't done a thing on this project, and it's getting close to the time for me to put my potted brugmansias outside - I want them on dollies so I can easily move them around as they will be in big, heavy pots. I'm not sure how much activity I will be able to handle this summer - I see a neurosurgeon on May 9th - I may have to have surgery on my neck - I have cervical spinal stenosis and it has got real bad - severe pain in my left arm, and tingling in my hand and fingers...... I will really need dollies! It would be cool to make them where you can latch on a handle to pull them like a wagon, when moving them.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.