Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Rotate Your Pots: Rotating Pots!

Communities > Forums > Article: Rotate Your Pots
bookmark
Forum: Article: Rotate Your PotsReplies: 5, Views: 24
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

January 24, 2013
5:46 AM

Post #9395705

WOW Adina! That is a lot of work. I take my rest from plants in the winter! But yours are beautiful and well worth all that work.

Hope you are still having beautiful weather?

Vicki and Ty

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

January 24, 2013
8:25 AM

Post #9395909

Thanks, Vicki! I like to take care of my plants, although they are so many now. But as you have seen I have a new garden helper!LOL
Not so beautiful today, it's raining and will be turning into snow over night. Blizzard forecasted for tomorrow...grrrrr! Keep your fingers crossed so we don't get buried in the snow again!

Adina

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

January 24, 2013
8:45 AM

Post #9395937

Hoping it is just a mild snowstorm! I hope it is just bad enough to give you a day off of work!

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

January 24, 2013
12:02 PM

Post #9396227

Unfortunately we don't have those days off for the snow...but my colleagues are so nice and understanding and they've already told me to call if I can't get out of the street.
cybercrone
Toronto,, ON
(Zone 6a)

January 28, 2013
8:35 AM

Post #9400072

Love the way you're rotating those plants! I will be moving this summer I think, to a house that will have windows where I can grow plants, so planning to do that.

I hope the blizzard isn't too bad and doesn't last long. We have been having a very strange winter here, more snow than usual but strange temperature fluctuations. Will be - 13C or so for a few days, then jump up to + 11 or 12 for a day, then drop back down maybe the same night. It's very confusing!

Keep well and keep warm,
~marilyn

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

January 28, 2013
9:31 AM

Post #9400150

Marilyn, congratulations for the new house with windows! I'm glad you will have space for your pots and thanks for following my advice.
Our weather has been the same, temperature fluctuations, but not so much snow so far...thank God for that! The blizzard we just had last Friday was more like a strong wind and a few flurries. But it snowed again today, only it was calm, no wind. I drove through snowflakes this morning, but it was over until noon. A few inches of snow was all, yet I had to shovel when I got back home from work. Strange, instead of freezing now, the temps are going up for the next few days.
Thanks for the wishes. You keep well and warm too!

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Rotate Your Pots Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Interesting Kelli 3 Jan 25, 2013 11:29 PM
Great job fwromanian 4 Feb 5, 2013 10:45 PM
Lovely! jazzy1okc 1 Jan 29, 2013 1:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America