Please help me identify these!

Bangalore, India

Hello folks,

I had sowed a few seeds some time back and forgot where I sowed which seed..Now, the plants have grown and it tough to
identify the plants. Could you please help?? I have uploaded the pictures.
I had sowed tomato, chilli, coriander and strawberries.

Thanks!
Fiona

Thumbnail by fionashrek Thumbnail by fionashrek Thumbnail by fionashrek
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

the 2nd looks like tomato, the 3rd strawberry - but let's wait and see what others pipe in.

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

1 and 2 look like Tomato.

3 looks more like a Brassica of some sort; not a Strawberry.

All of the pots look seriously over-watered! And that's to say the least; "flooded" and "drowning" would be more accurate. They need to have drainage holes in the bottom.

Resin

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

ditto to Resin

Wrightstown, NJ(Zone 7a)

I will go with the tomato, but the one looked like radish and he didn't plant those. Goes to show you I am not a good one to try and help. LOL

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

Concur. Doe not look like anything that was planted. It is most probably a brassica, could be radish, turnip or several others.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

I say tomato, tomato, coriander. Also over-watering - roots like damp, not wet, soil. You shouldn't have standing water on top of your soil - garden plants can drown.

Not sure about the coriander - it is hard to tell how large the leaves are from photo - coriander doesn't have large leaves.

This message was edited Jan 26, 2013 3:40 PM

Calgary, AB(Zone 3b)

I agree with the seedlings being tomato and a Brassicaceae. Doesn't look like coriander = cilantro.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.