Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: sedum rubrotinctum "Jelly Beans" - Red

Communities > Forums > Australian and New Zealand Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Australian and New Zealand GardeningReplies: 4, Views: 47
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Degarotty
North Ipswich, Qld
Australia

January 27, 2013
7:03 PM

Post #9399539

Hi, I am in need of some Trailing Succulent plants. Jelly Beans is very important but any others would be great.
Can you help me at all?

breeindy

breeindy
north coast nsw
Australia

January 27, 2013
10:45 PM

Post #9399703

i dont know if i have the ones you mean but i call them jelly bean plants, there a succulent, i dont have any pictures. Let me see if i can google them. Found a pic. I think there a Sedum.

Thumbnail by breeindy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Degarotty
North Ipswich, Qld
Australia

February 9, 2013
5:07 PM

Post #9413523

Hi breeindy,

Yes, I would say they are the one's I am looking for.

Do you have some and is there any that you are looking for? I maybe able to help you in some way.

Thank-You so very much.

Look forward to your reply,

Degarotty

breeindy

breeindy
north coast nsw
Australia

February 9, 2013
9:09 PM

Post #9413759

hi i can pull some out and send to you tuesday if you'd like. D-mail your full name and address. What do you have that you'd swap?
maddybyrne
Geelong
Australia

April 1, 2013
10:41 PM

Post #9469372

I can send you some leaves of the jelly bean cactus/succulent - didn't buy it by that name but looks like pink jelly beans - I live in victoria so don't know about borders or quarantine / sending it in post- maybe you could let me know if no one else has one you can access - I suppose I could take a photo and send -but it should grow easily rom a leaf( in sand)---- I am always looking for new things / or old ones I haven't seen for a while - happy to swap for something that would grow around Geelong - Cheers Marilyn

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Australian and New Zealand Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new Australian Gardening forum Terry 28 Oct 21, 2009 10:20 AM
Where are you in AU . holty 219 Aug 22, 2014 8:21 PM
soap tree aka 'Sapindus Mukorossis' is it available in aus'? gardenlen 15 Jul 18, 2013 2:22 AM
bromeliad-blanchetiana ? boofhead 7 Dec 30, 2011 7:42 PM
What you don`t want to see in your garden. ginger749 93 Sep 5, 2007 9:05 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America