Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Pets: The 'Spank'...

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 12, Views: 142
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 28, 2013
6:05 AM

Post #9399862

This message was edited Feb 4, 2013 8:29 PM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand   Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand
Click an image for an enlarged view.

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

January 28, 2013
4:32 PM

Post #9400573

I had Siamese for many years. Ming and her two kittens lived with me a total of 20 years.
Really miss them but with Andre the demon child I can not have them . No place for the litter box.

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 28, 2013
5:03 PM

Post #9400600

Thank you Wren,

I have since realized many of you have been here a lot longer then me,... and have a lot to share. Numbers mean 'Time There' on DG a lot. I am sorry.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 28, 2013
5:25 PM

Post #9400611

That is a beautiful Meezer for sure! How did you pick her name?

I am owned by cats...just pay the mortgage so they can live here. Until they get thumbs and can
open their cans, I am safe.

Debbie

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 28, 2013
5:33 PM

Post #9400627

Hello David, you'll find some meezer lovers here for sure. I have five. I know. Crazy cat lady.

We wouldn't think of trying to displace them. They have many ways to retaliate.

Thumbnail by meezersfive
Click the image for an enlarged view.

jasminesmom

jasminesmom
Saugerties, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2013
6:09 AM

Post #9401063

All your meezer's are so pretty, I've always loved their eyes..
Christine

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2013
6:12 AM

Post #9401069

Yup, that's what got me my first one back in 1962. Had them ever since.

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 29, 2013
6:43 AM

Post #9401098

Your right about the thumb thing Debbie! When I played with him and "Spanked" his little but saying "Spank-Spank" he seemed to get attached to the name. Wherever he is, he comes running when I yell "Spank!"

They are all beauties meezersfive. The one in the rear with the wedge shaped face stands out! Thank you.

I agree Christine. Though my 16 year old girl Bebeschnix's (BeBeze) plain old green eyes call out to me too!

This is Bebeschnix...she is actually very small...

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand   Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand   Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand      

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 29, 2013
6:50 AM

Post #9401109

This is our little love. He won DW's heart, and thats what it takes to aquire the house, and hearts of the household.He is so smart, and blessed with humor.. Can you believe he was a drop off, by a person who would not apprecieate having this adorable little creature?
We named him Simon, and he is seen in DG quite often.
Welcome to the thread, you, and "the Spank" Mike

Thumbnail by mqiq77   Thumbnail by mqiq77         

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 29, 2013
7:00 AM

Post #9401119

Your BeBeze could live at my house! I have 2 that resemble her quite a bit! Axl Rose is 2...and Darla Dimples is 8 months.

My joke on DG is that there is a map in town, which shows all stray cats the way to my house. Then a child moved back home and brought her babies
with her. I am over run at the moment.

#1 is Axl and # 2 is his "mini-me" Darla. They are not related at all.
However #3 is Marla...Darlas litter mate.

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy      

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 29, 2013
7:03 AM

Post #9401124

Spank can join the boys at the Nah-Nah Brotherhood if he is "manly" as in having his man-cat surgery. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285354/

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 29, 2013
7:29 AM

Post #9401156

Only the second one from the bottom is still with us, but it's the only "stacked" photo I have. Mini is 17 1/2 and relatively healthy, she has a little arthritis, and is currently battling a bacterial infection that seems resistant to antibiotics. She's running up a big vet bill and I'm encouraging her to get a job.

The rest of the current crew is Souky, Iris, (she's a blue), Bonnie and Iris, and the youngest is Tao. He's almost two and still full of P and V, ready to play as soon as he wakes up. Truly, he is the mutt of the siamese prototype. His tail, ears and paws are all different shades of gray/ seal, he's got raccoon rings around his eyes, but he is redeemed by how smart and funny he is. He came up from the basement the other day with two 8-12" pieces of foam, like the stuff you use to cover pipes...no idea where he got it, DH denies having it, I know I didn't have it...I think he's sneaking out and going to Home Depot when we aren't looking.

Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive      

DavidofDeLand

DavidofDeLand
DeLand, FL
(Zone 9b)

January 29, 2013
2:26 PM

Post #9401649

Thanks Mike, Debbie, Yankee and Meezer. Loved all the pics and learning about the kids. The Nah-Nah brotherhood is funny Mike. Will check in. So much to see. Thanks again!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America