Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Rotate Your Pots: Lovely!

Communities > Forums > Article: Rotate Your Pots
bookmark
Forum: Article: Rotate Your PotsReplies: 1, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jazzy1okc
Oklahoma City, OK

January 29, 2013
6:13 AM

Post #9401073

You have so much more than a "green thumb", Adina. You have ten green fingers AND toes! It looks as though your son is growing up with wonderful memories of his mother's love of living things. I wonder if he will be like my daughter, who grew up hearing me talk about plants as we cared for them together. After she left home to go to university and travel the world, she once said, "Mom, I was walking in the park today and realized that I knew the names of all the plants! How did you do that?" LOL We gardeners have our ways, don't we?

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

January 29, 2013
1:02 PM

Post #9401558

Wow, thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear that your daughter has learned a lot from you about plants. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but my son and daughter don't share so much my love for plants.The little one you saw in the picture is my grandson Nicholas who is already my garden helper!LOL I love that picture when he came over after a few weeks and went straight into the conservatory looking at the plants like he was asking "What's new here?" LOL

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Rotate Your Pots Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Rotating Pots! ves522 5 Jan 28, 2013 9:31 AM
Interesting Kelli 3 Jan 25, 2013 11:29 PM
Great job fwromanian 4 Feb 5, 2013 10:45 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America