Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Seed Catalogs: Recycling those catalogs

Communities > Forums > Article: Seed Catalogs
bookmark
Forum: Article: Seed CatalogsReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
quiltgrandma
Vermillion, SD
(Zone 5a)

January 31, 2013
11:08 AM

Post #9403840

I think I get every gardening catalog printed! Okay, maybe not every one but 30 some. I take my extras and unwanted to garden club. The public library likes them too for their free table. I too am pining for spring. I think I can plant onion seeds this weekend. I am trying to hold back on other things, but it's so hard!
Kathleen
Panama, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 31, 2013
12:23 PM

Post #9403901

I was going to start some little pansies this week, but we went from 55F and rain yesterday to 23F today with 40 mph winds, and my plant room is a bit chilly for me AND the seeds!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Seed Catalogs Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great article Kathleen Dea 4 Dec 26, 2009 10:31 PM
Seed Catalogs, How True billyporter 4 Jan 10, 2010 5:34 PM
And here they come! bolino 1 Dec 26, 2009 10:14 PM
Whining and Pining acousticgreens 1 Dec 28, 2009 12:52 PM
Kathleen, I always enjoy your articles. Jeanniegardener 1 Dec 29, 2009 2:36 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America