weather in the barn #13

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1289245/

currently 19 and windy. we had snow flurries all day.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently at 11 and working on bottoming out. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

currently 13 and breezy.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

had a high of 17. put Alice out in the back pasture at the barn while I cleaned her stall. She really didn't want to come in but was good about it anyway.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

14 this morning with a wind chill of 0. Had a bit of snow but not too bad. Sun came out and melted enough so I could get out on the road.

The second pic shows where the road is compared to where my house is. The drive is pretty steep going in one direction but not quite as bad in the other. Wouldn't be a problem with 4wd but I don't have one. Van is front wheel drive so that helps a bit.

Thumbnail by CajuninKy Thumbnail by CajuninKy

This morning our temps were around zero and now we are at 25.

Richmond, TX

Absolutely toasty! 44 here this morning, got up to 70. Tomorrow and Sunday supposed to be much the same.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

16 and snowing

43 now. I didn't need coat when I was doing carry out.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

19 and sunny

45 and dark now. Was a nice day all in all. Gonna be a nice week. I might start spring cleaining in garden. Cut back my mums to start.

Richmond, TX

Helped at a Horse Trial in Bellville. Great weather for it: sunny and low 70s.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

mid 20's and snowing

Richmond, TX

60s, grey and gloomy, but the hoped-for rain is missing us to the north and south!

We started out warmer and went colder. Was in 40s now in low 30s. But sun was shining which considering how little snowfall we've had isn't good. Only 4.3 inches or so this season so far. Scary!!!

South Hamilton, MA

The snowfall here is 9.4". Last winter was 9.3". We have time to come & hope for. 'Normal is 24.3" & needed for hay etc.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we're 10" below normal snowfall here.

Richmond, TX

We're probably about normal for snow here - none. Still abnormally dry though.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

23 and overcast. farrier coming today

Richmond, TX

~~ FOG ~~

Temps in the low 60s today. Tomorrow is the same with some rain coming in tomorrow night. No complaints from me about the rain!! lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

29 and sunny. expecting 1-2" of snow tomorrow

57 and dark now. Expecting rain overnight. I heard the northeast is gonna get hit hard with a blizzard this weekend. Wish it would hit here. lol

Richmond, TX

I bet they'd be happy to share.

Richmond, TX

It was supposed to get up to 82 today, but only made it to 70. Partly cloudy - pretty nice!

Reached high 40s with rain oof and on most of the day.

Richmond, TX

I remember rain oof - need more of it!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

mom is getting ready for the blizzard. I'm sure she would share it with anyone, lol!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

mom got 24" and they only lost power briefly.

41 and sunny here.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

got to ride Alice today! we had company in the indoor arena, which helped. she's starting to really settle in now.

Currently 48 with strong winds. I can hear the wind howling over my TV. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

46 and windy. the wind has been picking up all morning.

Richmond, TX

50s, windy, drizzling rain.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

very windy when I went to clean Alice's stall. no turn out today :(

Still windy with temps in the mid 50s. Except for the wind a nice day.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

in the 40's today. Put Alice out to clean her stall the last 2 days. she makes me go get her when I'm done. she stays in the spot she currently is munching and makes me walk to her.

Richmond, TX

At least you can catch her! I have a friend's horse here that I am supposed to ride a couple of times a week while she recovers from a broken hand; one day I spent 45 minutes and never caught him. He got some exercise anyway.

Got up to 60 today, high 30s expected tonight. Nice and sunny.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

very glad she allows me to catch her.

Mid 50s and sunny. Perfect day to trim out dead stuff from garden but had to work then go to new job to start paperwork and training.

South Hamilton, MA

More snow melt, but I see that horses aare still having to eat their hay on top of the snow. It does take awhile to melt 20" or so.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images