Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Garden Showcase: Plant tagging problems

Communities > Forums > Garden Showcase
bookmark
Forum: Garden ShowcaseReplies: 3, Views: 47
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Seedfork
Enterprise, AL
(Zone 8b)

February 1, 2013
6:47 AM

Post #9404668

I am just starting this subject so instead of posting a new subject for each problem I am having tagging, they will be all together. Almost never found how to tag Double Knockout Rose, comes up under climbing Polyantha I think it was. I think for this to work the tagging process is going to have to be improved (or should I say made much easier). Just my opinion.

This message was edited Feb 1, 2013 1:31 PM
Seedfork
Enterprise, AL
(Zone 8b)

February 4, 2013
6:47 PM

Post #9408727

Can't enter tomato 'Early Treat'.
Seedfork
Enterprise, AL
(Zone 8b)

February 4, 2013
7:25 PM

Post #9408770

Is the listing "no cultivar" the same thing as "unknown" cultivar. If so why do some plants have that choice and some do not?
upnorth2
Davenport, WA
(Zone 6a)

February 18, 2013
9:26 PM

Post #9423866

You're right, Seedfork. As I said in my Feb 18, 2013 posting, we need to be able to pick a generic "1-word" name for our tagged flowers, like "dianthus" or "columbine", etc., without knowing which latin-named version of that flower we are tagging...let's face it...most of us don't KNOW which of the million varieties of each flower our plant falls into...

So, we are completely in agreement on this one...

:^)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Garden Showcase Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introducing Garden Showcase! alisonrose 28 Jan 24, 2013 9:24 AM
"new garden showcase" louisdesena 4 Mar 14, 2014 2:32 PM
Garden Showcase lbgardens 2 Feb 12, 2013 2:44 PM
I think this is a genious and fun new forum... DavidofDeLand 1 Jan 22, 2013 10:37 AM
Great! now, how do I find a specific user's garden sallyg 6 Jan 24, 2013 2:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America