Spring Swap!!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It's that time of year again!!! This year it will be held at my parents on April 13th... Pizza, as usual :) everyone chime in if you plan on attending :) my parents house is in North Phoenix, I'll post the address below... Should I start a pizza topping thread like last year? Can't wait to see everyone!!!

2332 East Sunnyside Drive
Phoenix, Az 85028

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

We'll be there! :-)

Yuma, AZ(Zone 10a)

I would love to attend

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Count me in.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yay!! Need more people :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It's on my calendar! What time do you like to start?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yipee ! Holly and I will be there.:O)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It will be at 11 am, that way no one has to wake up too early AND it's closer to pizza time :)

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Okay folks, I'm taking orders for Orbeopsis malanantha and Stapelia gigantea; I can only do 3-5 of the O. malanantha, but can do lots of S. gigantea. I don't want to root cuttings if there isn't any interest.

Thumbnail by frogymon Thumbnail by frogymon
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Please , put me down for at least one of the O.M. and several of S.G.

Thanks

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Rodica, will do.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm hoping to make it. Will mark my calender and will get with you on what toppings are still needed as the day gets closer. And Frogymom I'm always looking for plants.

Pam

Yuma, AZ(Zone 10a)

I should have some well rooted plumeria cuttings and some carpel seeds for those wanting to start from scratch,looking to bring some sausage for the pizza and anything else thats needed

Thumbnail by sonorarat Thumbnail by sonorarat
Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I would love some plumeria cuttings and carpel seeds if you have enough. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, trying to get several different kinds of seeds started. Will check back just before time to see what toppings are needed.

Pam

Cave Creek, AZ

Anyone in to oleander?
Mickey in Cave Creek

Tucson, AZ

No wedding! No mtn! Woo hoo...I am there!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yay!!! Detrick is coming 😱 just amazing!!!! LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Wait and see that he will have some emergency the morning of.the swap :O)

Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, don't count your D-chicks before their hatched :P

Tucson, AZ

haha! i am putting it in my calendar right now. what time?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

11ish.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi everyone remember me? LOL.

Sorry I've been very absent with most of my free time going to maintaining the gardens I do have and my rescue. Many of you I see & chat with on FB (ugh that time consuming addiction).

I have a committment early that am but should be able to make it. I always look forward to seeing everyone.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

It looks like my husband will be home in time for me to be able to go!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yay! Dete, Kelly and Marie - amazing! I would love to get a plumeria and an O.M.

I will have Kalanchoes, Moringa oleifera (seeds and seedlings), Stigmaphyllon ciliatum seeds (and maybe vine cuttings), Stapelia variegata cuttings, maybe some small K. beharensis, Datura wrightii x Datura metaloides seeds

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

I have cuttings of Stapelia gigantea, Portulacaria afra, and Orbeopsis malanantha, plus sunflower seeds (8 different ones), loufa seeds and red salvia seeds. I may have others as well, depending on what I find when I finish organizing my seeds.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I know this is not the food thread, but I wanted to let you know that I will be bringing tomatoes , fresh mozzarella and basil and Holly will bring ham and pineapple.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yay!!! A week away and it all seems to be coming together... :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Ok, everyone... I'm trying together a head count going... Chime in if you're coming for certain!!! And don't forget to sign up on the food thread, thanks!!

Tucson, AZ

I will be there.

Yuma, AZ(Zone 10a)

me too

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Kenny and I.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It is going to be just me since Holly can not make it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Wait! there's a different thread for food? I was going to bring cheese and mushrooms. Do I need to post that somewhere else?

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Okay, my plans have changed. I'm in. Put me down for 2 in case my Mom feels well enough.

Rene

This message was edited Apr 10, 2013 12:47 PM

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I will be there. Off to find the food thread...

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Wouldn't miss it for anything? I'll be there.

Pam

Phoenix, AZ

I am going to try and stop by. Won't last long with the heat though :( Looking forward to seeing "my people" (garden nerds)

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I am going to try and come but it's still kind of up in the air

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Can't wait!!!! We've got a good crowd!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.