Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest: Deer

Communities > Forums > Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the MidwestReplies: 0, Views: 0
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
rhmhmh
Strong, AR

February 5, 2013
12:24 PM

Post #9409333

I recently moved to Arkansas where the deer are plentiful compared to where I lived before and encountered no deer. I love to garden and some of my favorites are roses and daylilies among many more. I love to work in my yard as this is good excerise and stress reliever. The deer have discovered my yard and are literally eating whatever they find. I need some advice on natural ways to get them to leave my plants alone. This is very discouraging to me. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
some nibbles irisMA 1 Sep 6, 2008 8:01 PM
Althea wvgardendeva 0 Sep 8, 2008 2:58 PM
Deer resistance in New Jersey PrincetonCarl 0 Sep 9, 2008 5:44 PM
deer-resistant lilyb 0 Sep 13, 2008 12:51 AM
Deer resistance in Ohio -over 300 plants rox_male 1 Aug 15, 2011 12:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America