Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: darling photo

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 2, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 10, 2013
9:23 AM

Post #9414137

Another good photo. I must say, you were really busy at my house on your last visit. I am so glad you could find things that you liked to photograph. You have a truly fantastic imagination with your placement of the different objects. You have a true artist's eye for things, that's for sure.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 11, 2013
6:14 AM

Post #9415115

Your treasures get me through the winter when there isn't much to photograph for the Funnies. I look forward to seeing what new ones you've collected over the summer!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 11, 2013
7:46 AM

Post #9415249

I can hardly wait to get back out to yard sales for easy pickings. That is half the fun when it comes to picking up all my little treasures. One can never tell what will come my way next.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
caption. DavidofDeLand 1 Feb 10, 2013 6:00 AM
comment kittriana 1 Feb 11, 2013 6:15 AM
"Okay, you guys! aldirtyhands 1 Feb 11, 2013 6:14 AM
purrrrrr randbponder 1 Feb 11, 2013 6:14 AM
So.... lovetopaint 1 Feb 11, 2013 6:11 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America