Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Garden Showcase: can't search forums

Communities > Forums > Garden Showcase
bookmark
Forum: Garden ShowcaseReplies: 3, Views: 39
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Redrock069
Oskaloosa, KS
(Zone 6a)

February 13, 2013
5:32 AM

Post #9417477

Why when I type anything in the search it finds nothing in forums? Even if I type a word I know is in forums. I have used the search before and it worked fine. Did DG change something or having a problem?

Any help appreciated

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 14, 2013
6:27 AM

Post #9418679

The search was broken yesterday, but it should be fixed now.
jfw3
Jacksonville, FL

February 20, 2013
11:24 AM

Post #9425604

I've tried several times now over the last couple of days to search plant information in the forums section. The scientific name of the plant pops up that that is all. No comments, no information, no photos, nothing. what's up?

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 20, 2013
1:45 PM

Post #9425729

You might be better off to use the Plantfiles search: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/adv_search.php?Search=Click here to search for plants
when you're looking for information on specific plants, this is usually the best route and it isn't tied to our forum search, so you won't get results if you use that search.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Garden Showcase Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Introducing Garden Showcase! alisonrose 28 Jan 24, 2013 9:24 AM
"new garden showcase" louisdesena 4 Mar 14, 2014 2:32 PM
Garden Showcase lbgardens 2 Feb 12, 2013 2:44 PM
I think this is a genious and fun new forum... DavidofDeLand 1 Jan 22, 2013 10:37 AM
Great! now, how do I find a specific user's garden sallyg 6 Jan 24, 2013 2:07 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America