-
AuthorContent
osborne311
Pensacola, FL
(Zone 8b)

February 15, 2013
6:08 PM

Post #9420386

We have never really planted a lot of bulbs. I think mostly because we never really learned a lot about them. My son is getting old enough to enjoy gardening with my wife and I and every time we go buy plants we always look bulbs over. My thoughts is if I just get bulbs without trying to figure them out or shop for them then I will be forced to research them and figure out a place to put them and enjoy them. We can do this with our son. Sooooo, we will take ANY bulbs that anyone can share. I will pay postage or happy to trade for any of the items we have on our trade list. Just please tell me what they are so we can research them.

Thanks

rose318

rose318
(Patti) in Houston, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 16, 2013
8:03 PM

Post #9421471

I have canna for postage. I will fill the box up. I need the space. Let me know if your interested in them.
osborne311
Pensacola, FL
(Zone 8b)

February 17, 2013
2:29 PM

Post #9422246

I will take any bulbs. lol Canna's are fine. My wife loves Canna's and my son will enjoy planting them with her. I will PM you addy so you can get me an amount.

Thanks

ahoogstra

ahoogstra
Cutlerville, MI

March 12, 2013
4:29 PM

Post #9447334

I have many bulbs, I would be happy to send. Just send me your address.
Ahoogstra

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America