Forum: Beginner Gardening QuestionsReplies: 9, Views: 71
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
prunusavium

February 24, 2013
2:32 AM

Post #9429548

I dont know if any one remembers but, a while back i was looking for some advice on writing up my reports for my finals, everyone was so helpful and came back with some great advive, to make a long story short, just before i got to start, i got really sick and plants and reports were the last thing on my mind! anyway just before my dead line i got a couple of days feeling good and worked my butt off and presented my portfolio just in time, i followed the advice that i got from fellow members and i hope you'll be pleased to hear i got 98% and am over the moon so just to say a massive THANK YOU!! xxx

p.s. I'm on the mend and back in collage!!
Pfg
(Pam) Warren, CT
(Zone 5b)

February 24, 2013
4:40 AM

Post #9429584

Congratulations!
prunusavium

February 24, 2013
5:21 AM

Post #9429603

Thanks Pfg, hubby's bringing me out for lunch now so enjoy you'r gardens till next time xx

I'm so happy!!!!
Doug9345
Durhamville, NY
(Zone 5b)

February 24, 2013
9:12 PM

Post #9430531

Congratulations.
Sailstheseas
Staten Island, NY
(Zone 7b)

February 25, 2013
6:13 AM

Post #9430766

Congrats to you!! I remember reading your note! Where are u studying? How can I find a course of Horticulture in my area? Staten Island, New York. Thanks
Thanks! Carol =^.^=--?

themoonhowl

themoonhowl
Prairieville, LA
(Zone 9a)

February 25, 2013
10:22 AM

Post #9431119

Bravo for you. Congratulations and enjoy your well deserved grade. Glad to know you are well and back in the thick of things.
WeeNel
Ayrshire Scotland
United Kingdom

February 25, 2013
12:31 PM

Post #9431268

Well done Prunusavium, I never had any doubt really, when someone asks for advice or help, you just know they want to do well and try their very best.

So very happy for you AND your husband especially after having health worries, his support must have been the best help you could receive, you take good care from now on and enjoy the rest of your collage course.

Wishing you all the best for the future, stay in touch and be proud of the huge effort you must have made to get to this stage.

With kindest regards. WeeNel.
prunusavium

October 1, 2013
9:47 AM

Post #9675070

just a note to thank every one for their support, i was almost in tears reading all your kind words! this has to be the nicest forum i have ever been apart of! to answer some questions,( better late than never,) i'm studying to become a qualified horticulturist, another two years and i can claim that title! and i'm in Ireland so i cant really help with courses in the US, so it will prob be another few months before i'm back on line with the amount of work i have to get done, but thanks again to everybody and i'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed everybody!! more exams are a come'n!
ps. my hubby was the best, even if he would'nt know an ash from an oak!
Doug9345
Durhamville, NY
(Zone 5b)

October 1, 2013
12:41 PM

Post #9675211

Good Luck
WeeNel
Ayrshire Scotland
United Kingdom

October 1, 2013
2:16 PM

Post #9675315

I'm so happy things have worked out for you regards collage and your exam results, I'm so impressed you took the time to get back here and let us know how it worked out but most important so happy that your health has improved enough to allow you to enjoy life and work again even IF you need to take it easy, now you have completed your course, make sure when well enough, you can make good use of it, I do believe at the time you asked for help, someone offered to help write your tutorial on something like that as you had taken ill so close to the hand over time, or something like that comes to my mind.

Very proud of you and hope you go on from strength to strength, keep healthy and stay happy after all your hard work.
Best Regards.
WeeNel.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Gardening Questions Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cyclanthus bipartitus 'Gigant' bepah 3 Jun 11, 2010 9:05 AM
Welcome to the Beginner Gardening Questions forum! dave 53 Jun 18, 2013 4:28 PM
canna rhizomes help Allison_FL 20 Jan 16, 2013 6:55 PM
Where to locate my garden - light issues Martell 18 Apr 19, 2010 2:17 PM
Baby Oak Tree Seedtosser1 13 Jun 4, 2009 5:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America