Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Time to Divide Your Gesneriads: Gloxinia

Communities > Forums > Article: Time to Divide Your Gesneriads
bookmark
Forum: Article: Time to Divide Your GesneriadsReplies: 1, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MissS
Pewaukee, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 25, 2013
8:13 PM

Post #9431852

Thank you for this wonderful article! This has brought back many memories of my Grandfather. Every spring he would pot up 100 of these plants and give them as gifts to family and friends. I have not seen these plants since his passing nor did I know how to grow them. He tried to teach me but I was just far too young.
Now I am determined to find some tubers and start his tradition once again, on a much smaller scale.

Thank you!

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

February 25, 2013
11:46 PM

Post #9431918

Thanks for sharing about your Dad's tradition. He sure loved gloxinias! I'm glad you are going to start his tradition once again thanks to my article.

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Time to Divide Your Gesneriads Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good photo illustrations Cville_Gardener 9 Feb 27, 2013 3:00 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America