Newbie Seeds

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Hi,

This is one of my first posts :)

I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia....Needless to say, I've had a lot of challenges with my garden. My absolutely favorite plants are Brugmansia's. I have no idea if this is allowed here but I'd like to give a Shout-Out to Summerhill seeds. I've ordered many seeds from different online companies and on each visit to the U.S. I bring home seeds as well. I have no idea why, but the only seeds that I've had which have actually sprouted, flowered and allowed me to harvest seeds have come from Summerhill. Plus they always send me free seeds.

Again, I don't understand this, but their seeds seem to be somewhat bullet-proof. The climate here is incredibly HOT. Maintaining my small garden has been very challenging. (I will post picks) I bought seeds from Summerhill and I have 2 great daturas and several hundred seeds which I've replanted. I just received another order of seeds and I'm getting ready to plant them.

So newbies, please have a look at their website.

Best regards,

April

(Zone 7a)

Hi, April and welcome!

We do, indeed, welcome feedback on gardening companies. Here is the proper place to do so...

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/

Scroll down and you'll see the alphabet. Find the company and leave feedback there. It'll be appreciated!

I've ordered from them, too and had good results.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.