Aprilcadabra
Jeddah
Saudi Arabia

February 27, 2013
12:38 PM

Post #9433822

Hi,

This is one of my first posts :)

I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia...Needless to say, I've had a lot of challenges with my garden. My absolutely favorite plants are Brugmansia's. I have no idea if this is allowed here but I'd like to give a Shout-Out to Summerhill seeds. I've ordered many seeds from different online companies and on each visit to the U.S. I bring home seeds as well. I have no idea why, but the only seeds that I've had which have actually sprouted, flowered and allowed me to harvest seeds have come from Summerhill. Plus they always send me free seeds.

Again, I don't understand this, but their seeds seem to be somewhat bullet-proof. The climate here is incredibly HOT. Maintaining my small garden has been very challenging. (I will post picks) I bought seeds from Summerhill and I have 2 great daturas and several hundred seeds which I've replanted. I just received another order of seeds and I'm getting ready to plant them.

So newbies, please have a look at their website.

Best regards,

April

kwanjin

kwanjin
West Valley City, UT
(Zone 7a)

February 28, 2013
9:01 AM

Post #9434536

Hi, April and welcome!

We do, indeed, welcome feedback on gardening companies. Here is the proper place to do so...

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/

Scroll down and you'll see the alphabet. Find the company and leave feedback there. It'll be appreciated!

I've ordered from them, too and had good results.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Flowers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Flowers forum! dave 147 Feb 14, 2013 3:15 AM
snapdragon picture gessiegail 39 Jan 1, 2012 1:04 PM
show us beginners your blooms gessiegail 324 Jan 8, 2012 6:20 AM
Favorite annuals from your 2006 garden! Trish 81 Mar 7, 2007 2:02 PM
Heat Mats Ironsides 6 Nov 27, 2007 1:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America