Photo by Melody

Greenhouse: sunglo greenhouses-oh the pain!

Communities > Forums > Greenhouse
bookmark
Forum: GreenhouseReplies: 1, Views: 156
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Qrper
NORTH LAWRENCE, OH

March 4, 2013
4:28 PM

Post #9438851

Hi,

Name is mike. I've seen some questions posted here about the SunGlo greenhouse. Now, I'm NOT saying they are a flaming POS, perhaps I'd just had some bad luck. Heck, I've made some mistakes in my day, I married my first wife.

In the past, I couldn't keep the roof panels on. The wind would get inside the house and pop them out. I fixed and repaired this several times. The fix was always expensive.

But I've had nothing but heartache with this thing. A few years ago mother nature fixed the problem for me.

This was about a eight in snow we had on valentine's day in 2010

Thumbnail by Qrper   Thumbnail by Qrper   Thumbnail by Qrper
Click an image for an enlarged view.

flying_squirrel
Priest River, ID
(Zone 5b)

March 8, 2013
5:00 PM

Post #9443236

Sorry to hear about your unhappy experience with the sunglo. I was one of the people who posted a question a couple years ago.I am glad I didn't end up getting one.(I did get a different brand that has withstood the 1st winter without any problem.) We get lots of snow here. Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it will help someone make an informed decision.
Sue

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Greenhouse Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Online sources for greenhouse film? Terry 11 Oct 31, 2012 5:55 PM
Old Tomcat Sprays My Greenhouse Weezingreens 24 May 22, 2009 5:37 PM
Early 1900s Wm. H. Lutton Glasshouse Jersey City, NJ Abutilon 50 Jan 22, 2009 3:55 AM
Best greenhouse for the money JimKennard 90 Sep 22, 2012 8:54 PM
Santa Barbara Greenhouses? mysticwill 8 May 4, 2009 3:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America