Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Martisor: A Romanian Celebration Of Spring: A great read as always Adina

Communities > Forums > Article: Martisor: A Romanian Celebration Of Spring
bookmark
Forum: Article: Martisor: A Romanian Celebration Of SpringReplies: 1, Views: 2
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
indian57
Stara Zagora
Bulgaria

March 6, 2013
11:51 AM

Post #9440859

Hi adina hope you are both well and you garden looks great,we are in the process of doing our flower garden so the grass is going,we will be growing different plants and shrubs in different borders.All the best

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

March 6, 2013
12:56 PM

Post #9440943

Hi! Thank you for your kind words. I also hope you are well and have a great time gardening. I'm about to sow the vegetables for the veggie garden, but indoors. It's still cold outside here, but I'm starting to clean the garden and get it ready.
All the best to you too!

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Martisor: A Romanian Celebration Of Spring Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful! kniphofia 24 Mar 29, 2011 9:24 PM
Our first Martisor Caedi25 3 Mar 14, 2010 2:30 PM
Nice phicks 3 Mar 16, 2011 2:37 PM
interesting folk custom irisMA 1 Mar 16, 2011 2:38 PM
Very interesting information sheltie47 1 Mar 22, 2011 3:29 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America