Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.
According to my resident expert, "Dr. Bader's Pest Guide, there are several remedies.
1. They love yellow. Put down some yellow cards smeared with Tanglefoot.
2. They hate mint. Plant a little mint along with your other crop.
3. Put old coffee grounds around your plants to chase them.
4. Dust your plants with wood ashes mixed with lime. Be sure to mist the plants first.
5. Put cheap beer in a dish buried to ground level and they will be happy to drown themselves.