Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Battling the Infamous Imported Fire Ant: fire ant bite cure

Communities > Forums > Article: Battling the Infamous Imported Fire Ant
bookmark
Forum: Article: Battling the Infamous Imported Fire AntReplies: 0, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Waterworks2
Bayshore, NC

March 25, 2013
10:53 AM

Post #9461396

I learned this and I have used it. It works perfectly. In fact I am surprised it is not on this forum. As soon as you get bitten by a fire ant(s) cut a lime and rub the cut side on the bites. Not only will the pain disappear but you will not get those nasty itchy pustules from the bite . in fact it will seem almost like you were never even bitten . In the summer I always keep a lime handy. They are cheap and they work, Guaranteed. If your husband works a job that is outside stick a lime in his lunch box he will thank you for it some day. By the way you need to do this right away for it to be effective, but then who waits when they get bitten by fire ants.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Battling the Infamous Imported Fire Ant Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
HATE THOSE THINGS!!!!! 1cros3nails4gvn 3 Apr 14, 2008 8:59 PM
Clorox on the stings! SCNewbie 16 May 9, 2008 2:00 AM
They're coming melody 1 Mar 13, 2011 6:17 AM
Fire Ants & Blood Meal NatureWalker 1 May 22, 2008 12:03 PM
Soda Water girlgroupgirl 2 Mar 14, 2011 12:20 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America