Photo by Melody

Roses: Looking for cuttings: Autumn Damask, York and Lancaster, Comte de Chambord

Communities > Forums > Roses
bookmark
Forum: RosesReplies: 1, Views: 128
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
kathy_727
Rockford, IL
(Zone 4a)

March 3, 2001
11:09 PM

Post #1947

Wishing to have a fragrant rose garden here in zone 4... I am hoping someone will be able to send me some cuttings of these, or other fragrant, zone 4 capable roses, sometime in late April/ early May. I don't have any roses to offer in exchange (yet), but I will have some periennials to offer in exhange... lily of the valley, hosta (unnamed), mountain bluett, jacob's ladder, strawberries, violet monarda, rhubarb, daylily (double orange), and more. Thank you! Kathy

This message was edited Saturday, Mar 3rd 7:24 PM
sheila
Wigan, Landcashire
United Kingdom

March 7, 2001
11:58 PM

Post #56491

I am not into HT roses, but a relative bought me one called fragrant cloud and i must say its got a smell to die for and people also say its a nice rose too. Sorry cant send you any cuttings as i live in England, if you lived near me i would give you the plant-only if you allow me to come and smell it, its that good perfume wise.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Roses Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A Rose Bush Called Betty Boop Carol7 20 Jun 5, 2014 10:15 AM
Rose Hip/Seed Question Bloomer 7 Oct 23, 2009 10:35 PM
I Maimed my Zepherine Droughin Climber! :o( gardenwife 20 Jul 30, 2012 11:17 AM
Bayer Rose & Flower Care paulgrow 27 Sep 19, 2012 6:34 AM
Any such thing as a blue rose? discodancer4 11 Mar 7, 2010 11:06 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America