Specialty Gardening: Help needed from accross the pond

Communities > Forums > Specialty Gardening
Forum: Specialty GardeningReplies: 0, Views: 12
Add to Bookmarks
United Kingdom

April 9, 2013
10:19 AM

Post #9477536

Hi every one, I joined this forum a few weeks back and I have only just realised when I logged in today it's in the good old USA, so if you want to you can kick me off.

Any way The question I want to ask probably has more relevance to Americans than Brits as the US are usually ahead of us in tech stuff so I will go ahead and ask.

I am about to start a florist shop business and I have dropped very lucky to start with as Interflora have let me take over an area where a shop has just closed due to retirement, a big plus towards the lease and government taxes.

My question is this my dad god love him is building me a web site as he has time on his hands and I love him for it, but the thing is he is not a designer and though I am sure he is getting most stuff in the right place I really need advice on the layout and design etc. can you help please you can see the site here

Thanks hope you can help Scarlett.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Specialty Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
let's make outside bonsai bert 20 May 14, 2009 9:59 PM
Favorite TOUGH Xeriscape plants michele5000 80 Apr 27, 2009 1:37 AM
Growing tomatoes upside down BittysGarden 112 Jul 19, 2009 5:51 AM
Raspberry Plants in Containers MummyOF4dolls 23 Mar 27, 2012 4:00 PM
Flower Pouches? nathalyn 80 Sep 11, 2008 10:49 PM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America