Rose needs ID

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

My friend wants one of these roses and I do not remember the name. Any ideas?

Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

This was just e-mailed to me. Wildfire. What do you think. I remember that name.

Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon
Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I don't know enough about roses to give any ID for it, but that is one gorgeous rose--Wildfire would be the perfect name for that color!

Richmond, TX

It does look a lot like the pictures of Wildfire on Help Me Find.

Pasco, WA(Zone 6b)

How about 'Rio Samba'. It looks like this picture of the one I just took in my garden today. And 'Rio Samba ' is beautiful and one of my favorite roses!
Sherry

Thumbnail by Sherrygirl
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

it is a Wildfire. I have three of them in different location. The three have different color blooms. But thank you for your input. I will need to look up Rio Samba. I would probably like it.

Leesburg, GA(Zone 8a)

Rio Samba is a great addition.
It's one of my favorites. Down here they grow to 5 1/2 ft or so and 4ft wide.
Good lasting cuttings, With a nice scent.

Mad

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I want a orange rose bush and these are beauties

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Another beautiful orange rose bush is "About Face"

Thumbnail by ROSES_R_RED
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

We lived in Bethel Park, PA a million years ago. LOL, Sharon. Froze in the winter, that is why we are back in Las Vega.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh yes, Sharon. Bethel Park is way inland and gets really cold!! Mount Bethel is right on the Delaware River and less harsh. We do find however, that we can go out in winter, properly dressed, but cannot go outdoors now in this 90 degree weather even if we get naked.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I get cold if it gets below 80 degrees. But 117 degrees last few days of June was a little difficult. We just stayed inside. The power utility is dancing in the street. We tied records for the end of July temperatures at the first of July. I may have to leave town but then who would take care of my garden. But you must remember our humidity is around 4%. Thank goodness I was born with good skin or I would look like a dried up prune.

And I have many robin juveniles and they have found my worms. You think their mother would take them somewhere else to learn their worm gathering than a garden that belongs to "WormslovSharon". (LOL). Hugs, Sharon. Only 106 today..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images