Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!
Talihina, OK

The pollen from a nearby Sycamore tree has put my gardening efforts on hold at least as long as the southwest wind continues to blow ...It was okay outdoors until a rather stiff breeze sprang up and my head fills like an overstuff cushion and my energy level crashed ...

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

It's been a vigorous pollen year, here. As in big billowing clouds of it and yellow skies. Today I caught my dog licking the pollen up off the deck. I can't tell if I'm having a mild allergy response or if my sinuses are just irritated to heck, but the real allergy suffers must be miserable this year. Thank goodness for Claritin, right?

Talihina, OK

Nicole I use Allegra myself it is now OTC which is a bad deal as before I could get my script filled for a small co-pay but now that it is OTC the insurance wont pay ...

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

My dog is on Zyrtec but it doesn't do a thing for me. It's good we have options.

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Allergies so bad here that I had to get eye drops so I can see. Over $100 for a little bitty bottle. Sigh...

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Musinex here. It was cheaper when it wasn't OTC.

Talihina, OK

When the patends were first running out the drug companies were fighting to keep a lot of the things from going OTC that is untill they found how much more money there was to be made if no one had to get scripts for the same meds

Charlotte, NC(Zone 7b)

I am so fortunate not to be allergic to anything other citrus.

I can only imagine how miserable it must be to be allergic to pollen. My sympathies to those of you who are.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.