AuthorContent

sunkissed

sunkissed
Winter Springs, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 18, 2013
7:56 AM

Post #9488436

My plant in a container plant and we have had some heavy rains the past days. Look close and you can see some spots starting. Still getting peppers and blossoms. Found a few leaves with some powder mildew and scant amount of aphids, did do a milk bath and clipped off the leaves that looked bad, there is no sign of leaves curling or wilting. Are the spots the start of a disease? I did a google search and doesn't really look like the brown spots they show.

TIA

Thumbnail by sunkissed   Thumbnail by sunkissed
Click an image for an enlarged view.

zinniared
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8a)

April 23, 2013
11:50 AM

Post #9494510

Can't say what the yellow area's are, but most of the plant looks pretty good. I think you
did the right thing by plucking off the yellowed leaves. It's nothing I would personally
worry about unless it really started spreading.

sunkissed

sunkissed
Winter Springs, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 28, 2013
9:35 AM

Post #9499847

Thanks zinniared. It has been doing fine since, still some yellowing, but more than likely the abundant rain we have had, still popping out some nice sized peppers, that aren't as mild as I thought it would be. Which is fine, really. ☺

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Peppers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Name This Sweet, Sweet Pepper Tplant 117 Apr 3, 2008 12:24 AM
pepper plants started HERBIE43 7 Oct 11, 2007 12:56 PM
Hungarian Hot Wax Peppers - What Do You Do With Them? Breezymeadow 21 Mar 20, 2008 2:58 AM
fish peppers up and growing HERBIE43 32 Jul 24, 2009 8:35 PM
Peppers resource thread - opinions & suggestions, please Terry 13 Aug 31, 2010 10:38 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America