-
AuthorContent
BonnieGardens
Clermont, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 3, 2013
8:13 AM

Post #9506627

This all made from scrap parts and has proven to be so handy. I also use it for potting table. Being able to move it all around the yard is a huge help. Two white old chlorine tubs are full of my mix of potting soil and other one is full of peat moss.
Glad Charlie is handy at bldg. things.
Bonnie
last pic confederate jasmine growing on chain link fence in one spot. I have it all across the front.

Thumbnail by BonnieGardens   Thumbnail by BonnieGardens   Thumbnail by BonnieGardens
Click an image for an enlarged view.

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

May 3, 2013
9:25 AM

Post #9506699

It is so wonderful to see a picture and to be able to really seeit as you were there! Wonderful yard, so glad I got to see it. Nice potting bench.
BonnieGardens
Clermont, FL
(Zone 9a)

May 4, 2013
6:58 PM

Post #9508390

Mittsy,
The plants I have that you brought are doing wonderful. This rain we have had plus my extra watering is doing wonders. I have a crown of thorns blooming. A fire spike ready to bloom and a pot full of garzania gong strong. And the water lillies are putting out more leaves. The blue birdbath they are in was loaded with tadpoles so I cleaned them out and put in new water. They also were covered with green slime that had frog eggs in it so I cleaned them off too. I am so excited to see them growing. If they keep growing I will send you a pic.

The potting bench started out as a place to put filtration medium for ponds and pressure wash it but it does great to pot up plants on also. I'm so glad to have something else that saves my back. Glad you made it over here Mittsy and Husbby.

Sherri forgot her manure so she is coming back next week. I have a couple of plants I want to give to her. Many of her seeds are germinating. Woohoo.

Bonnie
bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

May 12, 2013
6:59 AM

Post #9517735

You DH did a good job!! Wish DH has time to do something like yours. I also have back problem, just finished our weeks vacation in Florida and had hot tub 2 x per day and sure helped with my back ache.

Belle

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 361 Jun 7, 2014 5:30 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America