Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Okay, what wise guy hung me out to dry??

Communities > Forums > Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 2, Views: 32
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2013
3:57 AM

Post #9508657

I'll get ya for that. Oh, yes I will. :)

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2013
5:51 AM

Post #9508739

Good one!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

May 5, 2013
6:03 AM

Post #9508750

Melody, please tell Lisa for me how much I have enjoyed her photos that you have posted. She is a very good photographer. I just love the bluebird. I need to put my telephoto lens on my Canon and try to get some shots of the bluebirds that always have nests in our birdhouses each year. Gotta do that. Don't know why I never use that lens...but guess I do know...It is heavy... Please recommend a GOOD smaller camera for me. I meant to get one for Christmas that I can carry all the time in my purse...I miss so many good shots by not having a little one at all times. Love ya...It must be time for one of us to make a trip either to KY or TN. We miss you guys a lot. Let's go to Mt. View. We have been thinking about it. Whatayathinka?

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garden Jokes and Humor: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
comment kittriana 5 May 5, 2013 5:12 PM
and for my next stunt... sallyg 1 May 6, 2013 6:13 AM
Grand ma said steadycam3 2 May 7, 2013 1:21 PM
AH! - - - Ihat one aldirtyhands 1 May 6, 2013 6:10 AM
??? lovetopaint 1 May 6, 2013 6:09 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America