Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cacti and Succulents: I'm ALIVE!

Communities > Forums > Cacti and Succulents
bookmark
Forum: Cacti and SucculentsReplies: 5, Views: 55
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
tervherd
Lima, OH

May 7, 2013
11:21 AM

Post #9511943

I have moved into a new home, but still in Ohio. I can't believe what I had to go thought to find y'all. I even tried resorting to buying a 2 month subscription for 5$ just to get back online. The system kept saying that I either didn't exist or my attempts to log in failed. I'm still thinking that sooner or later it will turn on me again! LOL! I fully expect to be dumped sooner or later!...YES, it's been that bad.

I will take some photos and post them at some point!

Sharon
kinym
Carmichael, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 7, 2013
12:27 PM

Post #9512025

Hello!

themoonhowl

themoonhowl
Prairieville, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 7, 2013
3:07 PM

Post #9512221

Did your internet service provider change? If so, the system may not recognize you. Have you contacted Admin/tech support about the problem?

smashedcactus

smashedcactus
Cannelton, IN
(Zone 6b)

May 7, 2013
3:45 PM

Post #9512276

Hi! Sharon.
tervherd
Lima, OH

May 8, 2013
3:43 AM

Post #9512870

Hi, themoonhowl! I don't know exactly what went wrong. Perhaps it was for multiple reasons. I'm just happy I finally got back online. I've actually been offline for a LONG time because I've been moving. The place I was living in was at least 20 years old and a lot of stuff to get rid of. I think I will be finding stuff that needs to go for a long time. Some things are hard to get rid of, if you know what I mean!

Sharon

themoonhowl

themoonhowl
Prairieville, LA
(Zone 9a)

May 8, 2013
6:36 AM

Post #9513033

Hi Sharon. Yup I know exactly what ya mean...we were in our last house for 27 years before we moved here. I started sorting and packing two months before the move and still wound up with boxes of stuff...that was 12 years ago and i just found a stack of boxes DH stuck in the corner of the attic...I swear i am not a hoarder...but ya couldn't tell that by the junk...errr...memories that came with us...grin.

Moon/Jean

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Cacti and Succulents Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Jade plant - too big for pot Rosalia 20 Dec 28, 2009 10:21 PM
Cactus Receipes Crasulady2 27 Jun 15, 2007 4:59 AM
Interested in seeds for unusual cacti and succulents Lavanda 2 Jul 7, 2008 8:45 AM
Another Succulent ID please henryr10 28 Dec 10, 2009 10:59 AM
Epiphyllum Curly weeding 5 Nov 9, 2009 3:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America