Unknown plant in my pots

Belgrade, Serbia

Could someone,please,tell me what this plant is? I looked and I searched and I can't find what it is.

Thumbnail by flowersongs Thumbnail by flowersongs
Belgrade, Serbia

Anyone...some hint,please...

Seattle, WA

Could be seedling of Dipteronia?

Belgrade, Serbia

I don't know...I don't think so...these leaves are much more shorter than dipteronia's and have hairy back side.

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Too young to tell! Could be birch, could be hazel, could be hawthorn, could be almost anything (well, except Dipteronia! - that has opposite leaves, this doesn't ;-)

Resin

Belgrade, Serbia

Thanks people...than,all I can do is wait for it to grow older and biger...see you

Belgrade, Serbia

I am waiting,but I'm still searching...could this plant be Malope trifida...or some Alcea?
Her's some new pictures...

This message was edited Jun 14, 2013 2:21 PM

Thumbnail by flowersongs Thumbnail by flowersongs Thumbnail by flowersongs Thumbnail by flowersongs
CREZIERES, France(Zone 8a)

It could also be a blackberry. If so it will have small hairs in the place one normally expects thorns.

Belgrade, Serbia

It has no hairs on the stem...only the leaf is hairy on it's back side,like I said it erlier.

Memphis, TN

It couldn't possibly be that master of disguises, Morus, could it?

Belgrade, Serbia

I really don't know,HelloMissMary,could be...hell,could be anything,everything...I'm so confused about this plant,it's like a mistery I have to solve.I sowed only seeds of some flowers in those pots,but instead of them I got this...
It is a comfort to me that is growing faster than the other plants,and that I won't wait a lifetime to see what it is...I'm so curious...

CREZIERES, France(Zone 8a)

Morus looks possible to me.... maybe Morus nigra.

Belgrade, Serbia

Thanks,cinemike...and,yes,it could be...Today I consulted a guy,here in Serbia,who is also registered in one of the forums about plants.He told me that it could really be a Morus...he's not 100% sure because the plant is young,so I just have to wait.
Thanks,all of you,for your suggestions.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.