Ornimential Dress form

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I bought this ornamental wrought iron dress form to make a plant structure for a flowering vine.I thought I would share how it turned out. I used a Black eye susan vine with yellow flowers.

Thumbnail by Scarborshannon Thumbnail by Scarborshannon Thumbnail by Scarborshannon
Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Very creative, Shannon. I wish it were my idea.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Thank You. I really enjoy this living work or art. It sits on the top shelf of my desk where I work everyday. It gives me a great deal of joy.

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Quite lovely Shannon. Nice eye.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

That is very cool. You did a nice job with your project.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I am so glad I get to share it, it makes me smile to know you guys like it too. Thank you

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

I love it. Super nice, and, yes, very creative.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

The glass insects on the piece really pop in that window. I hope you are making it okay through the heat you are having there. My BIL lives in Henderson and it has been hot, hot, hot.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

It is in a west facing window, on the second story, and the neighbors house blocks most of the sun. We keep our house pretty cool, cool enough for a collection of plants that would never grow outside in Nevada. Hibiscus loves it in the house here I have 5 varieties each near a window and thriving.Thanks I found those pot hangers at Smiths, a kroger grocery store.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Love it! Reminds me of the forms I saw at the Philly flower show.

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

That's neat!! I was going to get a free standing tall bust like that one but I found mine in my local grocery store, they had it in stock for 3 years so it was marked way down.

Charleston, WV

Wow! You have very nice looking photos.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Thanks,
I never cut flowers I just take pictures of them so I can enjoy them longer

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images