Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Garden Items For Sale: CLOSED: Special Pricing on Mixed Caladium BUlbs

Communities > Forums > Garden Items For Sale
bookmark
Forum: Garden Items For SaleReplies: 6, Views: 69
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Caladiums4Less

Caladiums4Less
Lake Placid, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 18, 2013
12:47 PM

Post #9603845

Special Price for DG members:

For a limited time, we will offer members of DG the opportunity to purchase a Medium Regional Flat Rate Box of Mixed Fancy Leaf Caladium Bulbs for a flat $30.00

The Large Regional Flat Rate Boxes are priced at $40.00 for a Box of Mixed Fancy Leaf Caladium Bulbs. Shipping IS INCLUDED for either box!!

These bulbs were not sorted or stored by variety or size, only god knows which varieties they are and he won't tell me what they are.
The only thing for sure is that they are all Top Quality Caladium Bulbs!!

Email us at: CaladiumBulbs4Less@earthlink.net for details on how to receive this Special Offer or we will be more than happy to

You can visit our web site by clicking on the following link:
http://www.CaladiumBulbs4Less.com
We have a vast selection of varieties to choose from if you're looking for a particular variety. These bulbs come straight from the farms!! We are located in Lake Placid, FL which is "The Caladium Capital of the World" You can not find bulbs any fresher then these!!

We can either invoice you through PayPal or will we will also accept money orders and personal checks. Personal checks WILL delay shipping 5-10 days while funds clear.
Email me for the mailing address. This offer is good through Wednesday July 31st or until inventory is depleted.

This offer is for DG members only!! Offer Does Not apply on purchases made in our Ebay store or our website.

Bill
Caladium Bulbs 4 Less

Thumbnail by Caladiums4Less   Thumbnail by Caladiums4Less   Thumbnail by Caladiums4Less
Click an image for an enlarged view.

rockette

rockette

(Zone 4b)

July 25, 2013
8:48 PM

Post #9612099

Bill,
I purchased earlier and the caladiums are spectacular. Because these are not typical in our area many folks have enjoyed and inquired. " Moonlight" is awesome in the evening.

Thanks for a great product. Looking forward for the pearl tuberose to bloom.
marie_kap
Williamstown, NJ
(Zone 6b)

July 27, 2013
5:27 AM

Post #9613179

Can these bulbs be held over the winter?

Caladiums4Less

Caladiums4Less
Lake Placid, FL
(Zone 9b)

July 28, 2013
8:40 AM

Post #9614270

marie - You would most definitely need to lift the bulbs and store inside over the winter. There's NO WAY they would survive your winters if left in the ground.

Bill
marie_kap
Williamstown, NJ
(Zone 6b)

July 30, 2013
6:34 AM

Post #9616236

I meant if they are not planted at this time.

rockette

rockette

(Zone 4b)

July 30, 2013
9:51 AM

Post #9616428

I too am wondering if the new bulbs could be stored over the winter.

Caladiums4Less

Caladiums4Less
Lake Placid, FL
(Zone 9b)

August 1, 2013
10:51 AM

Post #9618435

The bulbs would not survive if not planted now. The chances that they would dry out are extremely high. I would not buy them now to try to save for next Spring. Seeing as today is Aug 1st it's getting pretty late for you folks up North to be planting caladiums right now. If I could predict what Mother Nature was going to do I wouldn't be selling caladiums as I'd be rich!!! If your weather stays warm than Yes, you could probably plant them and enjoy them for a little while anyway. If your nights start cooling down at the normal time of the year than it would be a little risky planting them right now. Down here in the South you can absolutely still plant caladiums and you'll be enjoying them for a while!!!

Bill

To post an ad to this forum, visit this page.

Other Garden Items For Sale Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
CLOSED: FREE SHIPPING OVER $35 tinyseeds 0 Mar 3, 2007 6:24 PM
CLOSED: Indoor water hose The ReelPlantWand reelplantwand 0 Mar 5, 2007 5:07 PM
CLOSED: Garden for sale, house included. sylvi74 0 Mar 5, 2007 7:41 PM
CLOSED: A Nice Variety Of Garden Benches - Cedar, Teak, Oak, Cypress & More PatioFurrniture 0 Mar 5, 2007 10:45 PM
CLOSED: Ursula's updated list of Chilean Native and Other Seeds Ursula 0 Mar 5, 2007 11:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America