Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Gardening Checklist

Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi everyone!

I'm a total newbie to gardening... so I'm always on the lookout for any tips and the like I can get my hands on online.

This forum is a great help and I also love to share helpful stuff with you that I found on the Internet!
Check out this checklist for your August gardening: http://www.coblands.co.uk/info/what-to-do-in-your-garden-in-august

Happy gardening to all of you! =)

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Welcome to DG, lizziegarden!! Thanks for sharing your link, as well.

DG members LOVE to help other members and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here.

By-the-way, don't forget to check out PlantFiles when you come across plants you may be interested in. It's a great way to see pics and comments from other members about most plants.

GardenWatchdog is also a favorite with members. The database of mail order companies is astounding and lets you know about experiences other members have had with those companies.

Ayrshire Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi Lizziegarden, welcome to Dave's Garden Site, you will find new friends, new idea's and most of all, lot's of encouragement to get you through your new hobby of gardening.

Remember you can join in any of the threads that are being discussed here or start a new one of your own IF you need help or advice on how to, what to or when to do things, all from friendly people who love gardening.
Best Regards. WeeNel.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.