AuthorContent
lizziegarden
Bristol
United Kingdom

August 12, 2013
6:59 AM

Post #9628249

Hi everyone!

I'm a total newbie to gardening... so I'm always on the lookout for any tips and the like I can get my hands on online.

This forum is a great help and I also love to share helpful stuff with you that I found on the Internet!
Check out this checklist for your August gardening: http://www.coblands.co.uk/info/what-to-do-in-your-garden-in-august

Happy gardening to all of you! =)
nutsaboutnature
Algonquin, IL
(Zone 5a)

August 12, 2013
8:16 AM

Post #9628313

Welcome to DG, lizziegarden!! Thanks for sharing your link, as well.

DG members LOVE to help other members and I'm sure you'll learn a lot here.

By-the-way, don't forget to check out PlantFiles when you come across plants you may be interested in. It's a great way to see pics and comments from other members about most plants.

GardenWatchdog is also a favorite with members. The database of mail order companies is astounding and lets you know about experiences other members have had with those companies.

WeeNel
Ayrshire Scotland
United Kingdom

August 12, 2013
1:20 PM

Post #9628635

Hi Lizziegarden, welcome to Dave's Garden Site, you will find new friends, new idea's and most of all, lot's of encouragement to get you through your new hobby of gardening.

Remember you can join in any of the threads that are being discussed here or start a new one of your own IF you need help or advice on how to, what to or when to do things, all from friendly people who love gardening.
Best Regards. WeeNel.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Gardening Questions Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cyclanthus bipartitus 'Gigant' bepah 3 Jun 11, 2010 9:05 AM
Welcome to the Beginner Gardening Questions forum! dave 53 Jun 18, 2013 4:28 PM
canna rhizomes help Allison_FL 20 Jan 16, 2013 6:55 PM
Where to locate my garden - light issues Martell 18 Apr 19, 2010 2:17 PM
Baby Oak Tree Seedtosser1 13 Jun 4, 2009 5:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America